Saturday, December 22, 2007

Roommate Christmas Party!!!

We started our Christmas party off by going to my cousin, Lisa, to get our hair done. We all got hair cuts, Melissa got highlights and I had my hair colored as close to the natural color as we could get. I LOVE IT!!! We invited Stephaie to join us because she lives in an apartment by herself and we just love her! It would not have been the same without her! Then we all got a pair of PJ bottoms to relax in.


A couple of weeks ago we all drew names to see who would get a gift for who...
Sarah drew Stephanie...


And got her everything that she will need for the next fiesta that she throws! Hijole!!


Melissa drew Brandie...

And made her a MK Place graveyard kit, complete with pillow, slippers, CDs and candy! Wahoo!!!

Stephanie drew Sarah...

And got her some lotion, candy, and a little hamster that sings kunfu fighting when you push a button, Sarah LOVES to push all of the buttons of the toys in Wal-Mart when we go... Perfect gift for her... She can push the button all she wants now!!!


Brandie drew my name...

And made me the CUTEST scrapbook wall decoration of pictures of lots of my friends. I LOVE IT so much! I already have the perfect spot for it in my office!


I drew Melissa's name...

And got her a basket full of Vanilla Coconut lotion, bubble bath, body butter, hand soap and Hershey kisses... I ordered it clear back on Dec. 8th and it still isn't here so I had to look it up on line and show her her present on the computer. I got it for her because she is our little "vanilla child" Gotta love her!!!

Our landlords gave us the cutest basket with 4 glasses and 2 bottles of Welch's sparkling grape juice. As you can see we had way too much fun with it!!!









And to finish off the BEST roommate Christmas party ever we watched the Forgotten Carols and remembered how blessed we are to know each other, to learn from each other and to have the knowledge of the gospel and the Atonement of Jesus Christ in our lives!

No comments: