Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am buying a house!!!!

I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I guess it is time to grow up and make some grown up decisions! I am buying this house and I am so pumped and excited! It was pretty stressful getting everything in order but I did it and I will be closing on the house on June 2nd if everything goes as planned! It has 4 bedrooms, a dining room, a computer room, two living rooms with fireplaces and I LOVE it! Lots of changes taking place in my life, a little nerve racking but so much fun and so crazy!





10 comments:

Unknown said...

shan, your house is SO SO cute. I love it. You are going to love it! Although I'm sure you already know that.

2nd Time Around said...

How Fun. That house is so cute. I finally updated my blog and saw your comment! Sorry it took so long. Congratulations on the house and being a new Aunt!
Lindsey

Heather B said...

AUGHH! How exciting! I cannot wait for the day...anyway, your house is GORGEOUS!! 4 bedrooms, how NICE! I'm so thrilled for you.

Jared and Lisa said...

Super cute!! I love the wood floors! Now you just need to invite us over for dinner he he

brandya said...

Congratulations! That is sooo exciting!! Sending good thoughts your way. Love ya!

Burke family said...

Wow! It's beautiful! Congratulations!

teresa said...

Beautiful Shantal! Congratulations, you must be so excited!

Aubrie said...

I LOVE your house! It's so cute! Congrats!

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! Let us know if you need a place to sleep in the meantime.

Harris said...

That is so exciting!!! It is super cute- and it will be so great to have your own house. Moving up in the world- huh? Congrats.