Saturday, November 15, 2008

It'S aLl GoOd!!!!

I wish that I had something super exciting to share will y'all but really, my life is just too outta control to even pay attention to things that are happening that might be considered exciting. Work, school, church calling, school and more school. That is about it right now. I try to sleep every now and then but overall it's all good. This semester has been a rough one. The roughest semester I have ever had in my whole college career. Everyone says that it'll get better and I sure hope they are right. I have a few weeks left in the first semester of the program and if I can make it till then it'll be a miracle. I believe in miracles... that's how i got into the program in the first place.
I decided to put some pictures of what has been happening on here... I promise to keep my blog more up to date when things slow down!!! I'm so bad!!! I have a hard time even finding time to feed my fish! Oh dear!!! Don't worry though... I take GREAT care of my puppy, Oggie! He is so funny! This is him dressed up for Halloween...

I'm such a mean puppy mommy... look how sad he looks!!!


Oggie, Brent and Me. Brent is a great friend of mine! We spend A LOT of time together and he is so kind to me!
The other day we cleaned out me closet and I gave Oggie some old slippers I had to chew on. He had a hay day with them! It was so fun to watch him play with them. Oggie has a dogie door and he was trying to take his new toys, my old slippers, out through his little dogie door. He was struggling. Brent and I just sat and watched him as he kept trying to get his slippers out the door, we were laughing so hard. Finally, out of frustration, Oggie went outside, leaving his slipper right by the dogie door. The next thing I know Oggie pokes his head through the door and starts trying to pull the slipper out with the little dogie door flap smacking him in the face. Silly puppy! At least he never gave up! What a good lesson for me to learn with school being so challenging right now in my life. Never give up!!! Keep tryng and find new ways to get things done! It'll all work out! Life is good!!!

3 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Your dog is so cute!! How fun to dress him up. I love it!!

Melissa said...

I love you Shanny!! :) Keep up the great work! :) You are the bees knees! :)

Joanna Barrett said...

Shani--you're awesome! Hang in there friend, the semester will soon be over and all the stuggles you endure will just be ancient history!!