Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For time and ALL ETERNITY!!!

So this may be a little bit of a picture overload, but I have so many to pick from that it was hard to leave very many out... It took me a while to get these pictures posted... We've been super busy! Enjoy the pictures from the most wonderful and perfect day of my life so far, 8-22-2009, the day I married the most perfect and wonderful man for me... The man that I love with all of my heart and look forward to spending ETERNITY with!! :)
My mom with Al and I at the reception
Al's family that was able to make it up to the temple
Al's mom, Loa and his brother, Lemalie at the temple

Al giving his sister, Ise, a hug after the sealing

Al and I with his mom, Loa
First picture as a married couple :)
All of the girls














All of the desserts, they did such a GREAT job! It looked amazing and
tasted even better!!!
Tender :)
My husband is sooooo HOT!!!
Grandma, Grandpa, Alofaaga and Me
Lisa and Me, She did my hair and my makeup,
She Always does such a GREAT job and I LOVE HER!!
My Cusion Jared, He took all of the Pictures!
AMAZING!
Alofaaga and I with one of Alofaaga's best friends, Deon
Alofaaga with Grandma
The cake... I LOVED the cake!!!
Not the best picture of us cutting the cake... but still fun :)

My dad, Tina and Joseph with us



8 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Thanks for the pictures! What a fun day for both of you. You seem so happy, and that makes me happy for you.

Heather B said...

Yay, fun pictures! I love the cake-eating one. You look so beautiful and SO happy! I'm thrilled for you.

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

you look amazing! congrats! You look so happy

Burke family said...

Thanks for sharing! What a special day! I wish I could have been there. I'm just so happy for you.

brandya said...

You are so incredibly beautiful, one of the most beautiful brides ever! I am thrilled to pieces for you! Congrats sweetie! you deserve every happiness in the whole world! Love ya

Furniss Family said...

Congrat's again!!! What a wonderful day for the rest of your life!!!! I wish you all the happiness in the world! Being married is the most wonderful thing in the world for sure!! Gets better and better.

Harris Family said...

Great pics they are so cute!!! I am so happy for you!!

Heather B said...

Those are really wonderful pictures! I have never seen you look so pretty. The cake is just gorgeous, your hair, and I love that jumping picture!