Friday, April 30, 2010

What in the WORLD?!?!?!

This is what I came home from work to... Saia and Alofa TEARING up our front yard. Alofa and I had talked about tearing out the old drive way that was in our front yard but I had no idea Alofa would take action so quick. I should have known. When he puts his mind to something, he gets it done. As you can tell, that part of our yard and lawn has struggled a little. I have tried to take care of it and get it to look good before I got married, but as a single female in grad school, it just wasn't gonna happen. Thank heavens for sweet a husband with determination and motivation as well as GREAT friends like Saia who stick around to help and get things done. Thank you Saia and Alofa! By the end of this summer, I have NO doubt, our yard will be BEAUTIFUL!! Bless Alofa's heart! I love him!



1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

I do love that, it is so nice to see a man hard at work. Hopefully he's a Bob Villa and not a Tim 'The Tool Man' Taylor. Hehehehehe ;)