Sunday, August 21, 2011

2 WONDERFUL years!!

August 22nd, 2009
One of the very BEST days of my life!
The day I married my very best friend and eternal companion. I have no idea how I got so lucky! I find that I fall more and more in love with him EVERYDAY, he is the perfect man for me! He still makes me laugh everyday and does the dishes everyday. He is the perfect father and husband! He has a heart of gold and is so thoughtful of others, just the other night, we were in Wal~Mart checking out when there were some people ahead of us a few spots that couldn't pay for their groceries. First thing Alofa did was pull out his wallet and offer to pay for them. I stood there with my eyes full of tears at how generous and kind my sweet husband is. He does things like this ALL of the time! He makes me want to be a better person! I will be forever grateful that Alofa was willing to take a chance and marry me! My life is forever changed, for the better! 2 years down, an ETERNITY to go! There is nothing more that I look forward to than ETERNITY with my sweet babe! I love you Alofaaga Laulu! Thank you for giving me BEAUTIFUL children, being the PERFECT daddy and the BEST ETERNAL companion any woman could ask for!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

I wish I could meet Alofa. He sounds like the greatest guy. Congrats on 2 years!