Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jenn, Justin, Emily and Ian Pearson

I know a few of you are now following the story of my friends, Jenn, Justin, Emily and Ian Pearson. They really are amazing people. This post is a call to action for all of us. If we all give a little, it will add up to a lot.

There is an account for Ian at Wells Fargo Bank that I'm personally asking all of you to put some money in. Give as little or as much as you want, I ask simply that you give. You can go into your local Wells Fargo branch and write out a check to Justin Pearson (Ian's dad) and ask them to put it in the Ian Pearson donation account. If you end up needing the account number, let me know. If you're already a Wells Fargo customer, you can even do it online -- what could be easier?

For those of you who know Jenn and Justin, this will be the easiest $10 or $20 or whatever that you ever give away, but for those of you who don't know them, trust me when I tell you they are the salt of the earth. I've been searching for something more tangible than prayers that I can do for our friends, and this is what I've come up with. Please... give.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Long time no see. I am glad I found your blog. I just finished reading Jen's most recent update on little Ian. My whole heart goes out to their family. They will be in my prayers! I hope to stay in a little better touch. -Tara-