Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wilbert's Baptism

So an Elder from my mission lives here in Pocatello and always used to go out with the Spanish missionaries, well he is now engaged and doesn't have much time to help them out so he gave them my phone number. I have been able to help them teach on a few different occasions and it has been a great experience. About three weeks ago they introduced me to my now great friend, Wilbert. He entered the waters of baptism this past weekend and it was SO GREAT! I have been dreaming of the mission ever since. I have learned so much from Wilbert over the past little while that I have known him. We have grown pretty close. The night before his baptism I was so sick, throwing up and everything. Well he came over to my house and took care of me all night long, putting cold, wet wash clothes on my forehead and just making sure I was alright. How sweet! He truly has a great heart and is a great example of a Latter-Day Saint!

1 comment:

Jared and Lisa said...

Wow that is so awesome!! I love Wilbert he has such a fun personality how exciting for him to now be a member of the church :)