Saturday, July 5, 2008

HaPpY 4tH of JuLy!!!!

For the 4th of July we decided to watch the fireworks from across the valley... No traffic jams that way and it was SO nice! After the fireworks were done we came back to our house and lit off some fireworks that Stephanie and Braden got some killer deals on... How grateful I am to live in the United States of America!!! I really do feel so blessed and I am thankful for the opportunity that we had to celebrate last night!!!
Davina and I getting ready for our 4th of July celebrations!!! YaY!!!
Davina, Stephanie and Braden... Stephanie looks a little distracted by the lights in the sky...
Me, Davina, Dave and Braden

Dave and Braden playing with FIRE!!! Dave has the water ready JUST in case...

Braden with my Nephew, Cam

Braden

Davina and Me

The GIRLS!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have a great day today.

Everything Natural Pet Food said...

Great blog. It looks like your all having fun.

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

brandya said...

You are so incredibly beautiful! I hope you know that!! It looks like you had such a blast!! Love ya girl!