Sunday, March 1, 2009

Campaign Manager!?!?

So my friend, Dave, decided that he wanted to run for ISU student body president. I told him I would help him in anyway I could, but also informed him that I know very little about politics and all those kinds of things. In his mind that translated to appointing me as his new "campaign manager"!!!! What in the world?!? So this is my call to arms... I desperately need ALL of your help!!! Please tell everyone you know and LOVE who go to Idaho State University that Dave would be a GREAT student body president. Also, if you have any ideas as to how and what a campaign manager should do, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know! I am clueless :) We created a Facebook group. If you would like to check it out let me know... here is the link http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=134498950561&ref=mf

4 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Hey girl!!
My husband was student body president for slcc, and has been a few campaign manager for different friend. Are you looking for ways to get people involved? Or advertisement methods? blog me back and Ill talk to my husband and see if we can help with some ideas. This is exciting though!!! Congrats on the new adventure!

maynardmoments said...

Sorry I can't help, but good luck! You will be great!

Mama Bear said...

Hello there!! how are you!! this is Amber (Davis) Lackey, if you remember, it's been so long! you look great and you sound just as sweet as ever!! i still owe you a trip to Lagoon, so if you want to collect, my blog is thefifthson.blogspot.com. i would love to hear from you!!

Joanna Barrett said...

Have fun with that!!! Sorry, no advice, but lots of best wishes for you and the campaign!