Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break... it's almost here!!! YAY!

So I just got done writing a paper, the last paper I need to worry about this week :) and I am so happy! I have two more classes tomorrow and then I will be well on my way to spring break!!!! YAY!!!! I thought about getting out and going to somewhere super fun but then I thought about how that would probably use up more energy than I have right now so I decided to stay here, work and get all caught up at MK Place as well as work in my yard. I am so excited for spring to come and to have grass!!!! I love working in the yard and hope to have time to really make it look good this year... chances are that it might have to wait till I finish school in 2010 but I can at least do some things to make it look nice. In fact I have even bought some flowers that I plan on planting here really soon. Over all things are going really well. I have been able to get everything done that I have set forth to do. I have really started to gain a greater understanding and appreciation for principle of 'after all that I can do' and leaving the rest up to my Heavenly Father. He has been so merciful to me and patient with me. I am very thankful for all the blessings that I have enjoyed.
This past week was women's week here at Idaho State University. Don't laugh but they actually guilted me into singing in a chior of returned missionary sisters. For those of you who don't know, I can not sing!!! But I did and I don't think that I ruined it, it actually sounded really good. It was so amazing and I felt very inspired and uplifted. Life is GREAT!!! There is so much joy in the journey!

No comments: