Friday, June 19, 2009

I have a SERIOUS CRUSH on someone!!!!


His name is Alofaaga, I just call him Al, and he is WONDERFUL!!! We have been dating for two months now and I just adore him! He is Samoan and is such great and worthy priesthood holder. He is such a gentleman and is sooooo sweet!!! He makes me smile EVERYDAY and is sooo dang funny! He served his mission in the Philippines and now lives in Salt Lake, which is kinda sad because then I can't see him everyday but we both make sacrifices whenever we can to see each other. He is an incredible man who is soooo thoughtful and willing to serve all of those around him. I look forward to spending more time with him and getting to know him better! I have a SERIOUS CRUSH on HIM!!!! He came up this past Sunday to hear me speak in church. I just blushed the whole time when I saw him in the congregation smiling back at me! Oh gosh.... I NOW have a BOYFRIEND who I respect, admire and adore more than anything!!!! ;)

7 comments:

Heather B said...

Yay! An announcement! So things are going good...I'm so happy for you! He's so cute!

Joanna Barrett said...

YAY for Shan and Al--He looks and sounds like a real keeper! Don't let him get away and if he is as smart as he sounds he won't let you get away either! I'm so glad you're happy shan, you definately deserve it!!!

brandya said...

I am sooo stinkin excited for you! In fact, I just cried a tear for you reading your post. I love you so much and you deserve all of the happiness in the world! Love ya girl! Keep us posted!

Burke family said...

Shan - I'm so excited for you. He sounds like the perfect guy!

Kraus said...

How exciting! I'm happy for you.
He sounds great - Kendra

Melissa said...

I'm wondering how Ogie is fairing through all of this... :) Grats Shanny-poop! :)

Furniss Family said...

Exciting!! I am so happy for you! I just saw your facebook update and that is so great, what a fun time of your life right now!! Congrats!