Sunday, December 13, 2009

First things first...

Right when we get home from church every Sunday, I run and put my sweats on :) I had to wear a dress or a skirt for one year and a half nonstop so now I get out of those things as soon as I can! Sweats are MUCH more comfortable anyways! Alofaaga stays in his shirt and tie most Sundays because he has AN AMAZING home teaching partner who will go with Alofaaga to visit their families almost EVERY SUNDAY!! My husband is such a good, righteous and kind man!! And he is HOT!! I am sooo LUCKY!!!Alofaaga still LOVES to have his picture taken in the snow... makes me smile!!!



While I am changing into my sweats, my sweet husband dishes up himself a big cup of WARM Samoan Koko... I am still not such a fan so I leave ALL of it for him and he is so GRATEFUL because he LOVES it!!!


And then there is our puppy, Oggie. He is soo dang funny and CUTE!! He goes outside and plays in the snow all day. He even waits at the gate for us to get home from church when it is FREEZING COLD and then comes in side and cuddles up next to the heat vent... So funny!!


Life is good, we are soooo blessed and sooo HAPPY!!! I am so amazed at all of the blessings that we enjoy and the WONDERFUL friends and family that have helped to make life soooo good!!




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Shantal, you are so great! It sounds like you are doing fantastic and loving life. Some things just never change, you have always been like that. Congrats on the wedding and you look absolutely stunning in your wedding photos. Keep in touch!