Saturday, December 5, 2009

Work Christmas Party

Tonight was our work Christmas party and it was soooo freaken fun!! I loved every minute of it and walked away with the cutest Christmas magnates for my fridge!! Great time with good friends!! I cooked the turkeys all by myself!! My first time EVER cooking a turkey and they even turned out great!!! I was and still am soo proud of myself! Who knew I could cook turkeys? I didn't but now I do!! I wasn't able to take any pictures but I did have a great time with my coworkers and my sweet husband. I should mention that he did do ALL of the dishes when we got home that I used in my crazy day of cooking... What an ANGEL!! In fact I haven't had to do the dishes since I got married. Everyone says that would only last the first month or so... Well it has been almost 4 months and still he ALWAYS does the dishes!! I love him sooo much! He walked away from the Christmas party with some OLD not so cute pictures that have been passed around the agency as a white elephant gift for a few years now. He is soo funny! I am now baking him some cupcakes (with no frosting, he thinks frosting is too sweet) to show my love and appreciation for him!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are so cute! The party was a blast and you are a turkey cooking goddess! Love you dear!