Friday, July 30, 2010

Polynezia Mix

Alofa is a part of a Polynesian dance group called Polynezia Mix.
He spends ALOT of time practicing and learning dances from all over the Polynesian Islands then preforms them for different events in and around Pocatello.
It has been so fun to watch him SHINE as he has preformed for groups all over Pocatello.
Just thinking about him and his dance moves makes me smile!
I love my Alofa and am soo happy that he has found a GREAT group of friends who he has such a great time with!! I also LOVE watching them preform!!
I LOVE my husband's culture and am very BLESSED and LUCKY to call Alofaaga my eternal companion and best friend!!








2 comments:

Byrd Family said...

How fun! We would love to see Al perform. You'll have to let us know the when he'll be putting on a show!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad google came up with your blog when i googled your group! Siva maia told me about your group when they went up to pocatello to perform. I would love to get back into dancing and start my daughter up as well. I have been searching forever for a group since moving up here from boise but i haven't had any luck untill now. My email is rineieta2004@yahoo.com. thank you!