Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funny Story!

So today i have a paper due... and because i do what i do best every time, i waited till the VERY last minute to do it. Due to the difficulty of this particular paper i didn't really sleep. So early this morning my little puppy goes running out his dogie door, i am sitting at the computer trying to concentrate. I hear oggie bark so i go and look out the window and there is this lady inside of my gate, kind of freaked out i watched her for a minute and noticed a big dog running around in my yard with a leash on.... what in the world??? I watch for a few more mins and then figured out that she brings her dog over every morning for a play date with oggie... they just run around and frolic in my yard... so cute!!! I now know why my puppy goes running out his dogie door barking in the wee hours of the morning.... silly puppy!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's so funny! That lady is really nice... :) I talked to her one morning and told her Oggie's name...I think Oggie is still scared of me...he stays away when I come over...and I'm not even mean to him!! Congrats on your car too, eh?! :)

Melissa said...

That's so funny! That lady is really nice... :) I talked to her one morning and told her Oggie's name...I think Oggie is still scared of me...he stays away when I come over...and I'm not even mean to him!! Congrats on your car too, eh?! :)