Thursday, February 24, 2011

Christmas 2010

Cam, Savana and my mom playing with Toa on Christmas morning.
Mama and daddy opening presents with Toa at my mom's home.
This picture just cracks me up! It looks like Toa is ticked because Cam is playing with his toy. This boy is gonna have to learn how to SHARE! :)
Mama helping Toa open his gifts and showing him what he got Toa with a FEW of the gifts he got this past Christmas. He got sooo spoiled!
Mama and her baby boy!
My dad, Tina and Toa on Christmas day
Alofa, Toa and I showing off the gifts we got at my dad's home! Thank you EVERYONE!!
Sleep in HEAVENLY peace! This is Toa sleeping on Christmas Eve, right before Santa came to see him! He had been such a good boy and got SPOILED!
Our little family on Christmas Eve. This picture is right after we had gotten home from driving around looking at all of the Christmas lights.
Alofa and I let Toa open ONE present early, his bumbo chair, and he LOVED it!
Cam, Joseph, Dad, Tina and I made sugar cookies the same night we took Toa and Cam to see Santa. We had such a great time and Cam is quite the cookie decorator AND EATER! :)
Joseph was a pretty good little cookie decorator and EATER too! :)
Cam helping me cut out the cookies
I LOVE our little family!
Toa's first picture with Santa and Cam. He didn't like it so much but it still is pretty cute!
Cam checking on Toa while they are sitting on Santa's lap. He just wanted to make sure that Toa wasn't too scared! What a great big cousin!
Mama and her sweet baby (even though he doesn't look so sweet in this picture ;))
Love my BOYS!!
Our Christmas Stockings
Mine, Toa's and Alofa's
Toa's first Christmas Ornament hanging on the tree
Toa's first Christmas Ornament
There is just something about celebrating Christmas with a brand new, sweet baby in the home that invites the spirit and magic of Christ into a home. This year was sooo perfect and memorable as we celebrated the birth of our Savior. I am so thankful for His birth, life and atonement that makes it possible for me to be with my family forever. I can not think of a more valuable or special gift! I will be forever grateful for all that my Father in Heaven and Savior have given me!

No comments: