Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Year's Eve

This year for New Year's Eve we were able to go and celebrate it with my cousin, Braken and his wife at their wedding reception. We had sooo much fun!
Braken and Grandma Howerton
Grandma with her glass of water
Grandpa Howerton and Aunt Vicky
Toa is ALWAYS eating!!
Sami and Toa

The LOVE BIRDS!! Congrats guys!! We wish my MANY years of happiness and LOVE!
Grandma Howerton and I
Me with my Aunt Karen and sweet Cousin Sami
Papa Howerton, Toa and Chris. Chris gave Toa the balloon that he is holding on to and Toa would NOT let go of it! He loved his balloon!
I LOVE my sweet husband! He makes me smile everyday!
Shaley, Grandma Howerton and Aunt Vicky
They like to MOVE it MOVE it!
Hot ladies shaking their STUFF!!
Grandma Howerton getting DOWN on the dance floor!! This lady has got some HOT moves!! GOOOOOO Grandma!!
Our sweet family on New Year's Eve
This is how Toa rang in the New Year!! Sleeping in his swing!! What a sweetheart! This past year was an incredible year!! I finished grad school (which I NEVER could have done without the love and support of my sweet husband), celebrated Alofa and my first anniversary (one year of wonderful memories and LOTS of FUN!) and brought a brand new spirit into our home. Toa has been such a wonderful blessing in our lives and everyday we thank our Father in Heaven for him and his health! We can only hope that the next year will be just as wonderful and fulfilling at this past year has been!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

LOVE the Bumbo seat. Best baby invention ever!