Wednesday, March 21, 2012

February 2012

This year I really wanted to surprise Alofa for his birthday which is February 6th. So I called a babysitter and had them come over during the day to watch Toa and Siaosi so that I could clean the whole house and go to the store to get food for the surprise birthday party that I had planned. I called Maila to see if she could help me and she was more than willing to! I was so grateful!! We made fried chicken, which I hate to admit but I started the stove on fire while we were cooking it. That was the first time that had ever happened to me!! Scary!! :) we also made shrimp in coconut milk, oka, egg salad, chop suey, pani popo, there was a TON of food and Alofa was shocked!! It turned out to be a great surprise birthday party and we invited over a bunch of his friends!!
Kalolo, Ife, Tala, Alofa & Toa
Sam and Ben at Alofa's surprise birthday partyThe next day, February 7th, was my birthday. Alofa had some tricks up his sleeve and sent the most beautiful roses to the house for me! I was SHOCKED!! Alofa had never done that for me before and I felt so special!! Later that night we took the boys over to the baby sitter and he took me out to dinner. At first he was teasing me saying that we were going to McDonald's for dinner. He even pulled into the McDonald's parking lot. I was perfectly fine with it, as long as I got to spend time with my man!! He told me he was just teasing and we ended up going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner... YUMMY!!
My hot date at my birthday dinner!!
My BEAUTIFUL birthday roses!!
Siaosi turned 1 month old on February 13th, I took these pictures on the 14th :)
Toa giving his little brother, Siaosi, a kiss!! Love them!!
For Valentines day this year the boys got these sweet stuffed animals!! Lucky boys!! Toa couldn't decide which one he wanted... He later picked the biker pig :)
1 month old most eligible bachelor :)
Siaosi has been such a hard baby. He started crying really hard at 3 weeks old and having terrible tummy problems :'( It seriously has broken my heart to see him in pain and so sad. He wants to be held ALL of the time, which I LOVE to cuddle him. It's been really hard to see his personality because he has been so fussy but I am sure that as he gets older it will start to manifest itself more. Toa still isn't sure of him at this point and likes him some days and wants nothing to do with him other days. Siaosi is really STRONG and has been able to hold his head up really well ever since he was born. He HATES to be swaddled and just wants to be free to move around however he wants. I have been working very closely with the Dr to try to figure out what is going on with his little tummy in order to see if we can help him be a happier baby. He has the sweetest spirit about him. He also has a temper and can get really mad REALLY quick!! Sure do love my little man!! I love being a mommy to my sweet boys!! :)
Tummy time with the biker pig :)
Silly boys!! Both of them pulling faces!! Happy Valentines day boys!! Mommy and daddy love you SOOOOO MUCH!! :)
Big Stretch
Both of the boys with their stuffed animals!!
For Valentines Day I surprised Alofa for when he came home and had steak and shrimp ready for dinner and pani popo for dessert. We had a great Valentines day!! :) Love my husband and boys SOOOO much!! :)
Siaosi at 6 weeks old
Sticking out his tongue during tummy time at 6 weeks old. At Six weeks old Siaosi was still having really bad tummy issues and I had stop nursing at this point to try to figure out what was going on. He would scream 24/7 and would turn blue from not being able to catch his breath, we had tried 4 different formulas at this point and nothing was working. I was EXHAUSTED between taking care of a screaming baby and Toa all day every day, I never got any rest!! The Dr put him on an acid reflux medicine, Alimentum formula and a probiotic to see if that would help him feel better and be happier.
Over all February was a GREAT month!! 2 birthdays and Valentines day. I LOVE staying home with my boys!! Toa has seriously been so funny the past little while! What a personality he has for a 16 month old!! He always looks at me and smiles when he is about to do something that he KNOWS he is not supposed to do, little tiger!!! He is obsessed with cords and is always trying to unplug and plug stuff back in, it stresses me out and I have to keep a eye on him ALL of the time!! He is and always has been a great sleeper. He goes to bed every night at 7pm and when I ask him if he is ready for bed he will run to the gate if we are downstairs or run to his room if we are upstairs. It cracks me up!! I have been very blessed and am so thankful!!

1 comment: