Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring has SPRUNG!!

The weather has been so nice!! I LOVE spring and summer time!! I love being able to go outside and let the boys explore this BEAUTIFUL world that we all enjoy! The other night when Alofa got off of work, he and Toa went out on the deck and just chilled for a little while. I think this picture is just ADORABLE!!

This was the first time the weather was nice enough to let the boys come outside and play, the first time EVER for Siaosi. They LOVED it!! Siaosi was looking around at EVERYTHING and Toa was running around EVERYWHERE!! This picture cracks me up because Toa looks SOO SILLY! He was staring at the clouds passing by... that's where the glossy eye look is coming from :) Silly boy!! He was FASCINATED by the clouds !!

Sweet baby Siaosi just chilling and being outside for the first time. He LOVED it!!

Toa and Oggie are best friends!! Toa will slap his leg to try to get Oggie to come to him and he will!! It really is soo cute!!I can not believe how big my boys are getting!! They grow sooo fast!! Toa is now 18 months and Siaosi is 11 weeks. Toa is a crazy little man, running around and getting into everything!!! He keeps this momma busy!! At church last week, Alofa got asked to pass the sacrament as well as stand in the circle as our friends, Ben and Maila, blessed their little girl. This left me by myself with two little boys!! Toa did not want to sit still AT all even though I brought tons of snacks and toys to play with!! I found myself holding Siaosi and chasing Toa around the whole church, didn't even get to take the sacrament! Toa was laughing as he ran around and Siaosi was very entertained as well!! I am not gonna lie, I was laughing as well!! I love being the momma of two sweet, little boys!! Siaosi is getting SO much better!! He doesn't cry nearly as much and is really a happy little tiger. He still cries when he spits up and I am not sure if it is because it hurts or because it makes him mad. He has medicine that he takes to make it not hurt so I am not sure what is going on with him. He is so silly and will hold onto my hands and looks right in my eyes when I feed him. I LOVE this so much and have made a very concerted effort to not be watching TV or on my phone when I am feeding him. I tried to do the same thing with Toa as well when he was little!! They grow so fast and deserve all of the time and attention that I can give them while they are little. Siaosi has been working really hard to try to sit up. He LOVES to watch and see what is going on and almost can't stand it if he can't. Toa has been such a big helper with his little brother. He throws his dirty diapers away for momma and just recently started helping burp Siaosi. It is too cute!! He gives Siaosi "knuckles" all of the time and will walk up to Siaosi's bassinet and tippy toe over the side to say "hi" to his little brother in the sweetest little toddler voice!! I love watching them together!! We went to the spring fair this past weekend and both boys were SO GOOD!! I couldn't believe it!! Siaosi stayed in his stroller the whole time and just looked around. He didn't even make a peep! Toa just sat in the wagon and sang to himself, laughing and looking at everything! They were both such good boys!! I honestly never knew that being a mother would bring so much JOY into my life! I love doing even the smallest of things with my boys!! I am so grateful for them and how much better they have made my life!! I LOVE MY BABIES!!!

No comments: