Wednesday, July 25, 2012

June 2012

What a crazy time of life it is for us!! It seems as if time just passes so quickly and before I know it another month has come and gone! I really want to make it a priority to keep our blog updated and am going to try to make a more valiant effort to do so.
Toa and Uncle Ryan right before his first REAL 4wheeler ride
Toa has a little 4wheeler that he rides around the house and LOVES it so when we went up to Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jamie's camp site we thought that he would LOVE to take a ride on a real 4wheeler. We were wrong. He was fine at first but when Uncle Ryan stopped to make sure he was ok, he started crying, climbed off the 4wheeler and tried to run back to us. Bless his heart. It's been interesting to me to see what he is afraid of. He will always try to push the vacuum around the house but when I plug it in and turn it on he runs to the couch as fast as he can and tries to get away from it. Cracks me up!! I might be a mean mom, but I am ok with that ;)
Kinda nervous but willing to go for a ride, at first anyways :)

Siaosi had been going through this stage where he was afraid of almost everyone except for his momma (kinda made me feel special for a minute ;)) So when he were up camping and he would let Abby hold him with no problem, I was very impressed!!
Siaosi and Abby up camping
Toa had a BALL playing in the dirt, running around the mountain, throwing rocks and all of the fun things that little boys like to do.  He came home SO dirty and I honestly think he left a couple of pounds of mud in the bath tub after his "baf" (that's how he says bath and he LOVES them!!) 
Sliding down the mountain :)
I have to say that through out all of my life Heavenly Father has blessed me with some of the most choice and elect people I could ever hope to have known. I am so thankful for that and I am so thankful that I am able to keep in contact with many of them.  Some of those people are Melissa and Sara, both of them former roommates.  I love these girls and was so happy that we were able to meet together at my home and let our babies meet each other and play together. What a great experience!! So fun!!
Sara with Bridger, Melissa with Amy and baby girl (in her tummy) and Me with Toa and Siaosi
Father's day this year I let Alofa pick what he wanted to do, since he is a wonderful father and deserves it :) For some reason he LOVES Golden Corral. LOVES IT!! So, me being the good wife that I am, let our family go to Golden Corral for Father's Day. We took my dad, Tina, Joe and met Randy and Sami with baby Pais there. It was a good time and Alofa stuffed himself.  We went up to my grandparents and spent some time up there as well and Alofa got a new BBQ grill.  Spoiled daddy!! ;)
Daddy with Toa and Siaosi eating dinner at Golden Corral on Father's day
We love you daddy!!
I was so excited this year for Toa to be able to play in the water outside since he loves baths so much!! I knew he would love splashing in the pool as well!! I was so right!!
Toa and Emma getting ready to play in the pool!

Loving it!!
One thing that I have loved so much as I have watched Toa and Siaosi grow up together is watching how their relationship has grown and evolved.  When Siaosi was born, Toa was curious about Siaosi and would give him loves every once in a while but as time has moved on, both of them have started showing more and more affection for one another. I have cherished watching this happen, so very much!! Nothing melts my heart more that to see Siaosi get a big grin and get SO excited when his brother talks to him or when Toa walks up to Siaosi and gives him kisses for no reason. I am so happy that they love each other and can just see their relationship getting stronger and stronger as time goes on. What a blessing!! I love my little Laulu Boys!! :)
my sweet baby boys holding hands!!
At 5 Months, Siaosi has become VERY  expressive with his face! He is SO funny and makes some of the funniest faces I have ever seen!! I love him!! He learned how to blow bubbles and make "raspberry" sounds. He has become very aware of his tongue and is always sticking it out as well as sucking on his fists.  He is such a joy in our family and we love him so very much!!

Another one of Siaosi's silly faces!
Over all life is going great!! We have been very blessed and are continuing to grow and learn as a family!!

No comments: