Friday, August 10, 2012

Siaosi Fuaofe Laulu *6months

I can NOT believe that my sweet Siaosi is already 6 months old!! Time flies when you are super busy with two, sweet little boys!! I love watching my little ones grow up! I love watching their personality start to shine through as they learn new things on a daily basis and are better able to express themselves.  Siaosi has been such a joy to our family! He is such a sweet cuddler and I must admit, I LOVE cuddling this little boy!! He will often times give me open mouth, slobbery kisses on the cheek and I cherish every single one!! He drools ALL of the time and has just mastered sitting up on his own! He LOVES his brother, Toa, SO much and is always watching every move he makes with a longing in his eyes to be able to run and move just like him. Toa can just look at Siaosi and it makes him laugh! I love the relationship that they two of them have, it is very special!! Siaosi is very expressive with his face. He has the sweetest personality and is sooo tender! He is a momma's boy (I LOVE IT) and will get really upset if I leave the room. He is starting to get a little better with that and not getting so worked up. He is just such a fun baby!! 





No comments: