Wednesday, August 22, 2012

3 Year Anniversary

Three years and 2 handsome boys later, we STILL love each other like crazy!! How grateful I am for a sweet husband who treats me like a queen and loves our family so much! He is such a wonderful daddy and LOVES spending time with our sweet sons!  I remember how excited and happy I was to make Alofa my eternal companion three years ago.  I had envisioned the perfect life with him, what our kids would look like and how happy we would be! Little did I know that reality would be a million times better than I had ever envisioned. Alofa still makes me laugh every day, he still does the dishes every day, he still holds my hand at night when we sleep and I love him even more now than the day we were sealed forever! My heart overflows with love, gratitude and joy when I think about how lucky I am to have Alofa as my sweet husband!!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

And you deserve all of it! Yay!