Sunday, September 30, 2012

Toa Thomas Laulu ~2 years old

I can not believe that when I wake up in the morning, my sweet little Toa will be 2 years old.  It seems like it was yesterday that I was seeing him, kissing him and cuddling him for the first time. Time flies way too fast.  I am in love with my little rambunctious Toa. He keeps me on my toes! He loves dirt, balls, cars and LOVES to run!! His favorite words are "holy cow" and "ye haw" In fact he runs around the house saying them all day :) He says "hi" and "bye" while waving to EVERYONE he comes in contact with. He really is such a social butterfly!! He is my little sponge, soaking up EVERYTHING he hears and sees. At times I find myself looking at him in amazement at all that he can say and do. He loves to tease. He will take something of mine, most of the time my phone, and take off with it. I have learned not to chase him because if I do he will just throw it behind the couch and laugh his little bum off at me as I am trying to get it back. I love him. He is a daddy's boy, that is for sure. All day, everyday he asks me, "where daddy" if daddy isn't home. When I tell him daddy is at work, he repeats over and over, "daddy work"  He loves to get in the fridge. I don't love that so much, especially when he throws eggs everywhere and laughs while he is doing it. For the most part he loves his little brother. He gets a little rough with him at times but always comes back to give him a hug and say "sorry" He is still so good at going to bed, in fact he loves it. He always has. I am so thankful for that. He has his favorite blankie and if he can't have it when he wants it, he throws a FIT!! He is good at that, throwing fits. Bless his sweet heart!! He still has to have his binki. I have tried everything to take it away from him with no sucess.  I might just have to let him have it until he gets tired of it... or until he goes to school ;) He loves to eat. If he is hungry, he will come up to me and say "bite" until I give him something to eat.  He loves to take baths and splash around. Alofa and I thank our Heavenly Father everyday for the opportunity to raise Toa and to teach him on a daily basis! Our lives have been so full of love, joy and laughter since he came into our lives!! Happy birthday sweet Toa!! Hope that you know how much you are loved!! 

1 comment:

Heather B said...

He sounds like such a sweet, lovable boy!! Can't believe he's two!! Happy Birthday Toa!