Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It has been a while since I last posted. I am sooo far behind!! I wanted to give a quick snap shot of what our family looks like right now before I try to go back and try to catch up on everything that I have miss thus far. 
Toa is almost 3... only about 3 more months as 2 year old. I must confess, he has had some nasty temper tantrums, but overall he has been such a good boy! We love him so much and laugh on a daily basis on the new words and phrases that he comes up with ALL of the time. He tends to be independent and always wanting to help mommy by telling baby brother what to do, pretending he is going to work and always saying he is going to "fix it" whenever something goes wrong or is broken.  He LOVES his daddy!! He prefers daddy over mommy ALL of the time. At times I get kind of sad that he ALWAYS wants his daddy but then I see the connection that the two of them have and it warms my heart!! He keeps me on my toes. He LOVES to go into the spare bedroom, shut the door and LOCK it!! It gave me a few panic attacks at first but Alofa taught me how to pick the lock and I can get in there when I want so it's all good now.  Toa is such a good eater! He loves meat, rice, noodles, Oreos and pretty much anything we put in front of him.  He always puts his finger over his lips and says, "shhhhh, be quite" whenever he is doing anything that takes concentration... it cracks me up!! He is very polite. He ALWAYS has to have the window rolled down when we go through a drive thru and tells the workers "thank you" over and over till they say "you are welcome" He says "excuse me" when he bumps into people or burps. I think it is pretty adorable and am so grateful that he is such a thankful and polite little man. He loves to watch Ninja Legos cartoons and will try to mimic the moves they do on the show... I feel bad for Siaosi because he gets the brunt of it, poor baby brother!! Toa is still fascinated and obsessed with his blankets. He always has been a blanket boy, it has gotten more important to him to have his blankies all of time now. Toa is such a funny joy to our family, such a great big brother and we adore him!!
Siaosi just turned 18 months old and is such a little spit fire! He has no fear, jumping off dressers, couches, stairs... you name it and he has probably crawled to the top of it and jumped off.  He scares the crap out of his momma! He loves to give cuddles and kisses! When he gives a kiss he makes a "mmmwaah!" sound that I adore more than words.  He is lately fascinated with brooms and mops. He will grab the broom or mop and drag it all around the house, out the doggie door and all around the yard.  Makes me smile!! He is a picky eater and will take a bite of something, take it out of his mouth, look at it and decide whether or not he is going to eat it or throw it on the ground... frustrates me when he does that. When he is done eating he will throw the food left on his plate on the floor. Oggie loves that part. I, however, do not. He talks very little at this point, I think it is because he has an older brother who loves to do all of the talking for him. He follows directions so well and does exactly what I ask him to do, I hope that never changes!! ;) Siaosi is such a ray of sunshine in our lives and is always tying to copy, follow and mimic EVERYTHING his older brother does. He thinks Toa is HILARIOUS!!
Alofa and I have been greatly blessed. We have two handsome boys who we love more than anything. I am still working at MK Place and recently got my LCPC.
Alofa is still working at Pro Rental and loves it on most days.
Life is good. We are humbled and amazed at all of the blessings that we enjoy!
I am going to try to find time to recap on all that has happened this past year!

No comments: