Thursday, March 13, 2008

The BIG Day has come...

These past few months I have been contemplating applying the counseling program at ISU as an attempt to earn my master's in counseling... considering that I am a substance abuse counselor for adolescents and have noticed the increase need of mental health counseling for some the clients that have the opportunity to work with I thought that it would better prepare me to provide the services that they need. Well I sent in my application and have been invited back for an interview TOMORROW at 8:30 A.M.!!! I am so excited and at the same time so dang nervous! I guess we will see what happens!!! I found out that there are 31 people interviewing and it is my understanding that they accept around 23 applicants at the very most, so... that makes my chances of getting in around 74%!!! I promise to keep ya posted!!! AHHHHH!!! ;~)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck babe, They will choose you if they know what's good for them!

Heather B said...

Best of luck, love, I'll say a little prayer for you!

Heather B said...

Best of luck, love, I'll say a little prayer for you!