Friday, March 14, 2008

Sigh of RELIEF!!!

Well, the interview is OVER! What a relief!!! I feel pretty confident but I'm not quite sure what The Big Guy Upstairs has in store for me. They said that we would find out sometime next week via mail. I promise to keep ya posted!

On another note... We are getting ready to move into our new facility which is pretty exciting! We are expanding from 8 residential clients to 12 and possibly 14 in the future so there are big and exciting things in store for us here in the near future! I am sure it will be a great growing and learning experience on so many different levels. I just found out that the office that I have been working on and getting exactly how I want it has to be converted into one of the bedrooms. I was so happy with the blue and brown paint job that I did. I must confess that it looks DANG good, even if I do say so myself! Needless to say I am pretty sad. I lost my dream office. It's all good because I get a new office that is blue and I still like it but it's not MY office yet! Don't worry though, this is a great opportunity to take my lemons and turn them into a Delicious thirst quenching lemon aide! It will be MY new dream office before too long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you did awesome. I cannot wait until next week to hear the results!! I am sure you do not have anything to worry about. I am sorry to hear about your office, that stinks!! Do you want to trade??? You are awesome!
jen b

Aubrie said...

Wow! So much has changed in your life since the last time we spoke! Graduate school huh...I am very impressed (but not surprised :)I have my fingers crossed until you hear back from your interview. So we need to get together and catch up the next time I am in Poky which should be very soon!