Sunday, March 23, 2008

Coloring Easter Eggs!!!

On Wednesday night a few of my friends decided to celebrate my getting into the Counseling program. Dave took me to Craigo's and I at a whole cookie monster almost by myself... I gave Dave a few bites! It was SO GOOD! Then we came home and colored Easter eggs... It was a ton of fun!
Dave said he didn't want to color Easter eggs...

Melissa is ALWAYS making fun of me...



Venessa and Stephanie didn't waste ANY time...

Venessa is the Pro of the TRI-COLORED egg... Wow!

What is this? I thought that Dave said he didn't WANT to color eggs... Ha! That didn't last long and he came up with some pretty CREATIVE eggs, all on his own!

Stephanie got pretty good at the whole TRI-COLORED egg thing too... She's a quick learner!

Stephanie's TRI-COLORED egg looks way better than just my plain yellow egg... Oh well ;~)

No comments: