Thursday, March 31, 2011

Alofa's Birthday 2-6-2011

This year Alofa's birthday fell on the Super Bowl. In Alofa's opinion that was the BEST day ever to have a birthday, LOTS of food and football!! What more could he ask for? :)

He and Toa were going for the Steelers and got all dressed up in their gear. Too bad the Steelers didn't win!! That would have made his birthday even BETTER!! We went over to my dad's house and has a birthday/super bowl party. It really was sooo much fun!! I didn't get any pictures of his presents but he got SPOILED!! He deserves it!! :)

My little Laulu boys showing off their Steelers gear. Too CUTE!! Like father like son!!


Looking good Toa!! :) Go STEELERS!!

Toa fell asleep before the game even began! He was all tuckered out from the pre-football/ birthday celebrations! Momma with her sweet little man! I love Alofa so much and am so thankful that he is my husband and the father of our baby boy! Alofa with his cake!
Emma, Toa and Cam were so much FUN at the party!! I love this picture of them! Sooo cute!!

Can we say OUT OF CONTROL? ;)
Alofa's Birthday/Super Bowl cake
Alofa with his baby boy watching the game. Alofa isn't smiling because his team wasn't winning. Bless his BIG heart!
Alofa and Joe bbqing in their Steelers Jerseys. The BEST bbq in the world!!

There is so much I could say about my husband and how amazing he truly is. He makes me smile EVERY single day!! He's always doing everything he can to make our life better. He is a HARD worker and is very sensitive to the needs and feelings of others. I am so thankful for Alofa's birthday! He has been such a blessing and source of strength in my life! I love him with all of my heart!!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

The party does look like an amazing event. And the birthday cake was so cool, I loved it mainly because I myself am a Super Bowl fan. I’ll also be attending my friend’s birthday next week, as he’s organized a grand party at the well-known event space San Francisco in the city.