Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our little Poly Boy

Oute Alofa Ia te Oe!!!

Our good friend, Victoria, asked my husband and some of his friends to teach her boy scouts the Haka for their boy scout award dinner. The sons of my Husband's friend, Ben, went and taught them how to do the Haka and then on the award dinner night we all went and watched them perform it together. I loved it!! It was sooo fun to see all of those sweet boys standing in front of a big group of people doing the Haka. I dressed Toa up in his onesie that says "I love You So Much" in Samoan that my good friend, Danika, got for Toa and his bead necklace. He looked sooo cute and so Samoan!! I am so thankful for my husband and his culture! I love learning about it and hope to raise Toa in such a way that he will want to learn as much as he can about it too. It will be soo fun to watch Toa doing the Haka someday!!

Oute Alofa Ia te Oe!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!