Saturday, July 7, 2007

Just a BUNCH of RANDOM pictures!!!

A Picture of myself, two of my companions and other sisters that I served with in the mission. This picture is when one of the Elders in our mission came home.
Two of my roommates and I went on a leadership retreat with our ward, here are a few pictures from that. SO MUCH FUN!!!


WE BE BALLIN! You really don't wanna meet us on the field, unless you looking for a woopin!!! ;-)

What a GREAT SURPRIZE!!! Jose, a friend from the mission, surprized me at home when he was passing through for work! It was SO GOOD to see him and catch up!

Friends are some of life's greatest treasures!!! I must be REALLY RICH! I have GREAT friends!!!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Oh, fun picture of our Idaho trip!! How is Elder Blanquito??

Josecito...with facial hair! I miss him.

You guys have way too much fun, I forgot that single life could be such a blast. Live it up!