Monday, July 16, 2007

Boating Trip

We went boating again today. It was so much fun!! At first I was a little nervous to get in the water because it was lightening and raining just a little bit, but after a little while it settled down and we had a great time. Then once again, while I was on the tube, it started up again. I thought I was going to drowned with the huge waves that were coming and splashing in my face, I couldn't even catch my breath, it was pretty intense, but I survived. Fortunatley that was the mishap I had, no battle wounds this time. We had a great bbq and ate pitas... MMM So Good! Here are a TON of pictures to try to help you see just how fun it was!!! Just as a warning... I have no make up on and my hair is a mess in these pictures, I guess that is to be expected while boating!
























1 comment:

Heather B said...

Wow, gorgeous sunset!! Looks like so much fun. Love the TN outfit!