Monday, July 9, 2007

Wedding Crashers

So I guess Saturday, July 7th was THE DAY of all days to get married! I guess it's for added luck and stuff like that for the difficulties that come with marriage, I wouldn't know about those difficuties quite yet :-). It seemed like everyone and their dogs were getting married. Some of my friends and I went to two wedding receptions. We were planning on going to the first one and then go swimming at the Blackfoot lake, but after we saw all of the green, slimy moss floating on top of the water we changed our minds. Then all of the sudden I remembered that my step-mom's nephew was having a reception so we decided to pop in and see what was going on. We ate some GREAT Basque food and had a good time. The second receptions was WAY more exciting than the first... a ton more people. It's okay to be IN the wedding reception with a lot of alcohol as long as you are OF the reception with a lot of alcohol, right?


We thought we were so funny with those big wine bottles! I PROMISE that we didn't drink any of it though! PROMISE!



We tried to dance but there was too much alcohol spilt all over the floor and it was too sticky.

No comments: