Saturday, July 7, 2007

I've been tagged!!

4 Jobs I've Held
1. McDonald's Swing Manager
2. Wal*Mart Pharmacy Technician
3. Candle seller for my Uncle's candle shop
4. Teen Rehab Center Direct Care Staff
4 Movies I can Watch Over & Over
1. The Count of Monte Cristo
2. Any of the Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Happy Feet
5 Places I Have Lived
1. West Valley City, UT
2. Pocatello, Id
3. Georgia (mission)
4. Alabama (mission)
5. Tennessee (mission)
5 T.V. Shows I LOVE
1. CSI Miami & Las Vegas
2. Lock up
3. Intervention
4. Law and Order
5. Man vs Wild
4 Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Yellowstone & Island Park
2. Tennessee & Georgia
3. Arizona & Wyoming
4. Washington & Oregon- the beach!!
4 Favorite Foods
1. Papa John's Pizza (Thanks to Heather, every Tuesday-$5.oo Pizza on the mish)
2. Subway
3. The Taco Bus-La Costa-Ay Que Rico!!!(I'll post some pictures later)
4. Homemade Tamales-yummy! Learned that on the mish too!
4 Places I Want to Visit
1. Mexico
2. Hawaii
3. Florida
4. Brazil

Thank you Heather!! Feel free to "tag" me anytime you wish!!

No comments: