Monday, July 23, 2007

Can you believe THIS???

Even after I let my friends congregate on my bed to catch up on old times and help them solve their "taco" problems, they find it necessary to TORTURE me! Can you believe that? Ok, I probably antagonized it, just a little bit, and maybe even deserved everything that I got, BUT what about mercy??? One last thing that I can't believe... That I am posting these pictures! The reason? I still am not sure and maybe will never know why, maybe it's because I have no problem posting embarrassing picture of others and felt it only fair to do the same for myself, I don't know, but one thing that I do know, I just might delete this posting when I come to my senses, which were knocked out of me by my roommates...Never a dull moment in our house...Never! Enjoy them while they are here! !-)




No comments: