Saturday, August 11, 2007

Drive-In... Bourne Ultimatum

So just recently, maybe within the last few months I have become absolutly obessesed with the Bourne movies!! I was so sad when I wasn't able to go to see the new one right when it came out... I was working... Is that any big surprize? I think not! So tonight a bunch of my friends, my new roommate Melissa and I decided to go the drive-in, have a bbq and watch the new Bourne Ultimatum movie. It was soooo much fun! Here are some pictures from that.


Look at Melissa GO! Only home from the mission 2 months and already she has men lining up to take her out! WoW! How does she do it? It must be that recently returned missionary glow... isn't she BEAUTIFUL? I sure do think so!



















This is my new companion... I mean roommate Melissa. She just recently returned home from her mission. I have enjoyed SO MUCH being able to witness the process of making the ever so fun transformation from missionary to a "normal" person again. She is TOO cute! I love her!

No comments: