Saturday, August 11, 2007

Good Music, Good Food and GREAT Company, what more could you ask for?

Our friend Jose invited Sara and I to go to their branch party in Burley, Idaho. SO MUCH FUN! It took me right on back to the mission days, which was a very good thing considering that August 5th, 2007 was my 3 year home from the mission mark. It was good to be taken back and reflect on some of my fondest, most sacred and precious memories! The food was AMAZINGLY delicious... Wow! The next weekend we were invited back to go to a quiencenera, good times! I forgot my camera so there aren't any pictures of that but it was a great experience nonetheless! I had been to a quiencenera before, but the best part about this one was that I COULD DANCE this time... and so I did! I had a blast!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://easysite.com/mcdfamily

Hey Shani!! Here is my family website so you can check it out!!
I just wanted to let you know how much fun I had with you and Sarah at the concert the other night!! You girls are great!!

Anna