Saturday, August 11, 2007

The 24th of July!!!

For the 24th of July my mom and brother convinced me to go down to Salt Lake City to Celebrate and spend time with the family. At first I was a little hesitant simply because I was supposed to work the next day, but I was able to find someone to cover my shift and I made it down. I was so grateful that I did because my Aunt Carrie, who lives 3 houses away from where they shoot off the fireworks, sold her house and this was the last 24th of July that we would be able to celebrate together there. It was so much fun!

This is a picture of the UHAUL truck where they shoot off the fireworks, kinda cool, No?

We Walked down to liberty park, just to check things out, there were SO MANY people there, thousands of people. It was so exciting! There was this cute little boy holding up a sign that said "FREE HUGS". He was so cute, I wanted to take a picture but there were so many people that I couldn't stop to do it, any way, here are some pictures of when we were at Liberty Park. They were having a concert, a Spanish concert and I felt as if I was in heaven! It was SO MUCH fun! My cousins, who do not speak Spanish, came with me to check it out, bless their hearts!


This is a picture of me and my sister-in-law Jamie. Isn't she so cute and sweet? I think so!!

This is a picture of me and my BEAUTIFUL mom! I love her!!!

Here are some pictures of some of my cousins... Not all of them though, It takes FOREVER to download the pictures, I have a lot more but I'll have to post them when I have more time... sorry!


Ok, so my cousins have this long board and I thought that I was pretty cool and might even be able to do it, oh how wrong was I!!! I was going to try to take a picture ON the board, but it wasn't happening, so you get a picture of me HOLDING the board... once again... sorry!!!

No comments: