Friday, August 24, 2007

It's been a while...

Ok, so in the last post that I worte I said that I would repent of my slacker ways... Well, I really have tried, I promise! The problem is that at first I had so many pictures on my camera, over 600, that it took WAY TOO long to upload them all on my blog, so I decided to convert them to CDS so that I wouldn't have as many pictures on my camera at a time THEN while I was at my dad's house getting ready to upload some pictures to ensure that my blog would be some what intersting, His new puppy Daisy chewed my cord that connects my camera to the computer... So I am in the process of getting a new cord so that I can bring my blog up to date.... Thank you for your patience! I promise not to make you wait much longer! Until next time!!!

1 comment:

Burke family said...

hi beautiful! I just added a link to your blog on my blog, so now I'm expecting to see some new pictures soon! :)