Saturday, August 11, 2007

What more can I say than "I'm a slacker!"

Ok, so it has been forever since I have published any posts... What more can I say than "I'm a slacker!" I have repented of my slacker ways and as a result you now have 5, yep that's right 5, new post to read after this one. So sit back, relax and get comfortable... you might be here for a while! Oh and one last thing... I think that it is SO FUNNY how that people who make fun of me for taking so many pictures are the very ones who are asking me for copies... ;~)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, Shantal- you have quite the fun, exciting, colorful life. I sure do enjoy reading about ya. You are quite the little gal you know! We love you and hope you are enjoying your last few weeks of summer! Jenn

Jenn said...

Hey there,
You inspired me to start a blog so I can fill people in about Ian's recovery,etc. Just wanted to let you know. It's at emilyandian.blogspot.com
Love ya,Jenn