Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bring it on!

Ok... so if you haven't noticed from other posts... my roommates and I tend to get a little aggressive with each other. Well this particular night Amber (who is just a friend), Melissa (a roommate) and I were just chillin on the couch when out of NOWHERE comes Sarah (a roommate) and attacks us! Now I know it may LOOK like Sarah couldn't do much damage but I can assure you that she is one feisty little farm girl. She is WAY tougher than you would expect and packs quite the little punch. Sometimes she does fight dirty though... Pinching. Amber was shocked and had no idea how to react. Melissa and I are used to this and knew exactly what to do in this situation... Here are some play by play pictures just to show you how intense it can get around here...
Just Chillin...

Outta NOWHERE comes Sarah...

Kraziness coming out...

Pinching...

Karate kick...

And look whose still SMILLIN...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This story ends pretty one sided. You and Melissa might have been smiling, but how many bruises did you get after I pinched you?
Sarah