Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Josh Turner at the Eastern Idaho State fair, So much fun and a smile to die for!!!!


So a few friends and I went to the JOSH TURNER concert at the Eastern Idaho State fair a couple of weeks ago... It was SO MUCH FUN! We got some GREAT food, went and found our seats in the grand stands and listened to The Wreckers while we wait for the AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL JOSH TURNER... his voice isn't too bad either! ;~) We had such a great time! It was so good to see my GOOD friend Anna from high school. It had been a long time since I had seen her and she was able to make it down from Boise to make it to the concert with us, in fact it was her idea to even go! She is just as sweet, amazing and fun as she has always been! After the concert we went and watched some mechanical bull riding, I tried to get my friends to jump on, but fear overtook them and they declined my offer. Then we went and spent some time in the game/ride area. It was so funny watching Anna and Sarah dodge the carnies... they have a BIG fear of the carnies and wanted to get away from them as soon as possible. It made me smile. Then we ended the night with a good ole strawberries and cream funnel cake. DELISH! Life doesn't get any better than this!








2 comments:

Burke family said...

Wow! That sounds so fun. It was so great for me to hear from Anna too. She is just so awesome, huh? I'm glad you were able to get together for the concert. Wish I was there too! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

hey there Lovely Lady!!
I can't believe I am ACTUALLY on your blog!!! This is the best day ever!!! I had so much fun that night, even though it was hard turning Josh down when he ASKED ME TO RUN AWAY WITH HIM!!
Anna