Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sara's Goodbye Party!

We decided to throw a "Goodbye Party" for Sara before she moved to Portland for Grad School. It was so much fun! We bought a ton of pizza and pop, invited a ton of people, played the "pass the orange game", played monster ball... which is just a huge version of tennis, salsa danced and finished the night off by going to Bourne Ultimatum, the perfect way to end ANY night! It was a ton of fun and I hope Sara was able to take a ton of great memories as well as all of our love with her as she goes to Portland to get her masters degree. We love and MISS her so MUCH!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It saddens me to know that there is one thing missing in all of these pics...ME!!!! I miss you all so much. It makes me distraught to think it took me almost a year to figure out you are the coolest girls in Pocatello! Send my love to all up there. I will be in town on the 6th and 7th of October. Peace out.