Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jo's Wedding!

On August 18th I had the AMAZING opportunity to attend Jo and Deryk's sealing in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was the first live sealing that I have ever been able to attend, I had been invited to some others but due to distance or work I wasn't able to attend them. What an amazing, life changing experience! I felt the spirit so strongly and felt so grateful for the opportunity to have that experience! It put everything back into the proper prospective for me!








2 comments:

Burke family said...

Wow! Shan, you look beautiful! I love the pictures at the temple! Isn't it the best thing in the whole world to be in the temple, especially the sealing room.... that's what it's all about huh? Definitely renews your spirits and helps you have the right perspective to get through daily life.

Heather B said...

You are pretty in pink!! Yay for sealings, they are amazing.