Thursday, September 27, 2007

Movie Night!

So every Sunday we have people come over to our house for games or a movie. I guess the word has been getting around because ever week the number of people who show up tends to get bigger and bigger... SAWEET! We love to have people over to our house. This past Sunday we watched the movie Clue, kinda old but still really funny! One of my favorite lines is when one of the ladies who had had 5 husbands said, "Men should be like tissues, gentle, strong and disposable." Not that I agree COMPLETELY with her, but it still made me smile! We ended up having about 27 people here. I couldn't get them all in the pictures and some showed up after we had put the camera away. We just threw all of our pillows on the floor and told people to TRY to get comfortable! They were doing each other's hair and I learned how to do a inside out french braid! YAY! It was so much fun and by the end of the movie no one could feel their legs anymore because they were all squished in like sardines! For those who know, our house is pretty small! That's okay! We hope they keep coming back! I got my Karaoke machine all set up with some new CDs so I am SURE there will be some smokin hot Karaoke parties to post here pretty soon!




No comments: